Thursday, June 27, 2013


Poppies on the corner
It's June, almost July! But it has been a good summer already in a number of ways. We have planted vegetables this year and it seems to be perfect growing weather. I just don't know when to harvest things, so we have missed a couple of good eating opportunities. Nonetheless, everything looks so good. 

And I have just finished a series of playful art sessions with a local artist, who has not only twigged my memory in terms of old training, but taught me some new tricks and I have been eager to find time to paint and play whenever I can. I highly recommend if you have an hour or so, this holiday weekend, dragging out the watercolours, cameras and coloured pencils and just spending some time looking at life through new eyes. It's very refreshing and satisfying. 

Veggies and marigolds


No comments:

Post a Comment